The Energy Experts are the Illawarra’s most
trusted solar experts.
As a company, we’re so committed to exceptional products and workmanship that we’ve become a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer. This scheme assures a higher level of quality standards, service levels and installation warranties. When you get your system installed through us, you automatically get a 5 year whole-of-system warranty. This means that anytime in the first 5 years, if your system isn’t performing as we forecast, we’ll assess it to find out why and we’ll also fix any issues and replace any defective parts – at our cost.
The high-performance products we preference (like LG NeON H and NeON R panels) are guaranteed to outperform and outlast conventional equipment. Over the years, we've installed thousands of systems. Of all the systems we install, more than 85% of these use LG panels.
Our installation partners have been a part of our team for many years. They’re highly trained and they play an integral role in our success, ensuring our work is completed to the highest possible standard. By working hand in hand with them, we’re able to ensure you receive the best designed, engineered and installed system possible.
Having a high care factor means that over 70% of our work comes through word of mouth. Take a look at what our customers have to say about their experience dealing with us.
A few things about us
- We're here to help, always.
- We simplify the complex.
- We make it easy for you to save.
- We don't touch anything 'entry-level'. The focus on everything we do is on quality.
We service the following regions - St George and Sutherland Shire, Wollongong, Illawarra, Shellharbour, Kiama, Shoalhaven, NSW South Coast, Macarthur, Wollondilly, Southern Highlands and Canberra.
SOME SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN:
- Cameron Gillies, Camden Park - very challenging and steep (36 degree) roof: looks schmick and the client is producing lots of power c/o LG panels and SolarEdge optimised inverter technology.
- Alese & Brendon Bovill, Jamberoo - some shade and a lovely client with enormous bills who was very particular about aesthetics. They've reduced their bills from $1,200/qtr to $150/qtr (and even a credit over summer) with the installation of their premium LG NeON R/ Enphase system.
- Sandy & Mick Quinn, Wilton - had massive bills ($1,300/qtr) with Sandy's elderly Mum living in the house. They're typically in credit from the energy retailer each quarter, after installing a large LG/Fronius system.
- Susie Crick, Planet Childcare, Coledale - Susie hasn't received a debit as an electricity bill for her childcare centre after installing her 16kW LG/Fronius system in 2019.
- Angela & Joe Pellegrino, Jamberoo - remote ground-mount system with a number of challenges that was successfully installed in 2020. Their bills were astronomical (typically $2100 – $2200/qtr). They’ve come down to anywhere from $200/qtr in winter to receiving a $250 credit from their energy provider over summer.
- Polly Colgan, Alpine - an aesthetically-minded client with enormous electricity bills pre-solar. Polly's roof was very challenging and steep (35 degrees). She's extremely happy with the end result. Her all-black LG panels and Fronius inverter are producing enough power outside of winter to cover their hefty winter electricity bills.