Locate a Dealer to buy a Solar system
We suggest the following tips when you decide to buy a solar system:
- 1.Ask your friends and family who have a system. Talk to them about their experience and if they have derived any benefit from it.
- 2. Get a view of the different brands, quality, companies and price currently in the marketplace. Go with quality as the return on investment will be much better than with a cheap install and system. Many cheap installs , despite long warranties have given a poor experience to their purchasers.
- 3. Do not get swayed by things like ”This is a Tier 1 panel” Tier one is n reflection of quality or financial stability of the manufacturer. Most important is that company and manufacturers of the product in your system will be there to support you in years to come . Ask yourself: What is the local commitment and record of the installation company? What is the capability of all parties involved in giving a meaningful long-term warranty? Solar Products from companies like LG or other large, diversified manufacturers are tried and tested and offer a peace of mind support.
- 4. Check your roof space: On an average a 1,280kW system using 4 of the 320W LG NeON2 panels will require approx. 6.5m2 of roof space. For example a 3,200kW solar system will require therefore approx. 16m2 of roof space, exposed for prolonged periods to the sun.
- 5. Price expectations: Price and quality traditionally go hand in hand. If you are paying less for a similar size system quoted by other companies you will most likely find less lasting equipment and/or maybe some cut corners in the installation work. A price comparison should be done between similar or same brands to get a realistic price estimate. Remember that you will invest in a solar system which you want to have a life of 25 years or more. A few dollars saved today can cost you much more in the future. Remember the saying: Buy cheap, pay twice. Our LG authorized dealers follow clear quality install practices and will give you a pleasant solar install experience.
Now try our dealer search and find a reliable, high quality solar installation company.