All the key information about the current Federal Government Solar Rebates.
- Q. Are there any rebates available when I purchase a solar system?
- Q. How much rebate can I get for my electric solar power system?
- Q. I have an investment property. Can I get a solar rebate for that property too?
- Q. When are solar power system rebates not applicable?
- Q. Do energy companies/ electricity retailers give solar power rebates?
- Q. How do I check if I'm eligible for a solar system rebate?
- Q. Do I get paid a rebate or is the system cost after deducting the rebate?
- Q. I am receiving the high feed-in tariff. If I move house, can I take my solar power panels with me and continue to receive the same payments?
- Q. Is there any Federal Rebate available to help me pay for my solar power system?
- Q. What are Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) and also what is the Renewable Energy Target?
- Q. I have a property in Queensland and my mum has a property in Melbourne, will we get the same solar power system rebate on our photovoltaic solar system?