Solar Pay Back
How the solar system can pay back for itself
- Q. What is the likely payback period on my solar system?
- Q. Is it beneficial to invest in a solar power system?
- Q. What are feed-in tariffs?
- Q. Can a solar system reduce my electricity bill to zero?
- Q. How do I get paid for the electricity generated by my solar power system?
- Q. How do I maximise the financial return of my solar power system?
- Q. What value of electricity could I expect my system to produce over its lifetime?
- Q. When should I not invest in a solar system?
- Q. What type of electricity rates are there?
- Q. What effects the cost and payback of a solar system?
- Q. What is the feed-in tariff (FIT) and how does it work?
- Q. What happens to the power I don’t use?
- Q. How do I earn money through the feed-in tariff (FIT) and how does it work?
- Q. Any other expenses I have to keep in mind, when installing solar?
- Q. I am on an existing high feed–in tariff and would like to increase my solar power system. How does this affect my feed-in tariff payment?