LG NeON® H - Ideally suited for Australia and New Zealand climates
- Excellent Low Light Performance
- Improved High Temperature Performance
- Enhanced Performance Warranty
- Increased Output with HTAR Glass
- Anti-reflective Coatings
- Proven Field Performance
- Low LID
- Increased Power Generation
- Reduce Power Loss
- 25 Year Product & Performance Warranty
- Hail Resistant
- Built To Last - Extensive Testing Programme
- Strict Quality Control
- 60 Years of Manufacturing Expertise
Suitable for Coastal Installation
LG NeON® H panels can be installed confidently right up to the coastline. The panels have received certification for Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6 and Ammonia Resistance.
Excellent high temperature performance
Solar panels slowly lose ability to generate power as they get hotter. LG NeON® H, has an improved temperature co-efficient to standard modules, which means in hot weather LG NeON® H panels will deliver higher output.
High Wind Load Resistance
LG panels have a strong double walled frame. When it comes to wind forces (rear load) our panel under test withstood a wind load of 4000 Pascals.
Why choose LG Solar Panels?
Not all solar panels are built the same. When you purchase solar panels from LG Solar you are investing in a product backed by years of experience and manufactured with the help of stringent research and testing standards.